Monday, August 17, 2009

Why do I work so hard?

Yesterday, I went to Old Town at Jaya One opposite my campus to have my dinner, alone. It’s nothing special, just thought of eating curry mee because I missed it a lot. I stay there to do some surfing for some time and chatting with my friends through msn. I left at around nine like that. So, I went for a walk around there. There’s a lot of shops there. Old Town, Station 1 Café, Nando’s, Secret Recipe, Starbucks, Coffee Bean, Wendy’s and so on. Actually, it’s kind of something much similar to E-gate at Penang, but much more bigger and more shops. While I was walking around, I saw a car but not any ordinary car. In fact, it’s the first of its kind that I have seen. It’s a Porsche 911 GT2. A stripped down light weight and more powerful version of the 911. I guess it cost around 1.9 million or more perhaps. It’s white so it’s damn nice with its big dark wheel and big operating spoilers along with 2 big exhaust to add to its beauty. It’s so low, so low that the roof just bare reach over my waist. I love this car, it’s the kind of car that I want to be in, to be seen in. I want to own one in the future. This is the kind of stuff that drives me mad, to work hard for the future. It’s not about pride of richness sometimes, I just love these kind of stuff and the way I’m going to get it was to work hard on myself, to earn enough money to own things like this. KL is much like an inspiration to me. Because at here, it’s very common to saw cars like this. Yes, I did saw a few Porsche already, but nothing like this one. In penang, you can see it too, but not that often. Seeing these kind of things inspired me to work harder and not to give up how hard whatever it is. To much of my awareness, nothing is impossible for me. In my pursue to success, I found out that the limiting factor in me is my determination. If I work harder in anything, I could do it eventually. But sometimes, things are just too messy and too hard, driving me to give up on it. After seeing that car, I told myself that I would do anything to own one of that. I burnt it into the memory of my mind just to remember how the car looks like in real life. And before I went to bed, my mind has a number on it which I set before starting on this semester, it’s 3.9. It’s the CGPA that I want to score in my foundation. And last night, I fall asleep with a big dream ahead of me, not knowing it will come true or not… .. .

No comments:

Post a Comment