Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sunday, Tuesday & Today

Ithink sometimes life can be very fair and sometimes it may not be. In other words, it depends. Lately, I had bought something new and expensive for myself. It’s actually a birthday present that I bought for myself. It’s a netbook and I really like it a lot. It’s veru useful when comes to portability and because of its small size, I can put it into a small bag. I felt that I have a need to bring my laptop everyday to school because I need it for study purpose and I really mean it. I don’t bring it to school just to online. Because the notes of my course are all in softcopy form, usually I copy the notes into hardcopy from the hardcopy. So, I need my laptop when I’m in university. After I bought this netbook, I found it to be very useful in my studies. Because of its small size, it doesn’t occupy much of the table space which I need it. Secondly, the battery life last longer too, and that means that I don’t necessary need a plug that often than that of my notebook. This is what I bought from the PC Fair.These are pictures of it. ^^









Okay, now… Tuesday… On Tuesday… Well, it’s not a good day for me. Well, maybe not just for me. Hmmm. We got back our test paper for principles of economics already, and for me, I didn’t do as good as I hope that I would. I felt beaten and lost because I did put effort on it. But I don’t understand why. I didn’t fail it, but then I was really disappointed of myself. Sometimes I blame myself for not working hard enough, sometimes I blame my friends because I had to do the assignment all by myself. But then again, I could have manage my time better. Whichever way it is, it’s pointless crying over a spilled milk. I made a promise to myself, that I’m going to work harder on it, to improve on it. And again, it’s not going to be easy as chaos is coming. Why do I say so? Math exam is on this Friday. On Saturday, my university is having a replacement class for the 31st of August which falls on Monday. Meaning,I need to attend class instead of studying. Why do I want to study? Because on next Wednesday, I am sitting for English test. On next Friday, I’m going to sit for Physics test. That’s not all because there is another test on Saturday as well, it’s Chemistry test. Next week onwards, I still have to do presentation on Computer Studies which I don’t know when my group will be presenting as the date has not been set. Now, it’s already Week 10 for my semester and it’s coming to an end on Week 14, which means another month or so to go. A study week will be provided, which is one week and then there onwards, it’s the final exam. It’s a constant cycle which is very frustrating. Now, it’s like the end of the world. Luckily, I have my baby netbook to cherish me up! ^^

And for today, I'm quite happy about myself. Because there's a silver lining to my target of 3.9 and above. HMMM !! It's my computer studies! I can say that I was quite satisfied with it although I was aiming higher. Now, I just have to brush up my weakness...

No comments:

Post a Comment