Sunday, August 23, 2009

Long distance relationship?

It has been almost three months now, that I have been here. The semester is coming to an end and the final exam is coming. To me delight, everything here had gone pretty much acceptable. Life is full of freedom, and my studies are just fine. Unfortunately, my relationship isn't heading the same way. It's decaying over the past three months. Our relationship had only got worst from time to time. I can feel that it'scoming to an end. However, I don't want to. Lately, we had a lot of arguements. Some were my fault ans some were her's. Although I knew that it has gone really bad, I still don't want to end it. Or is it that it already ended. Just now, we had another arguement. To be honest, it's a silly arguement. I'm going back to Penang at the 28th. She asked to see or meet me just for a while when I am back. I said I'll try but no promise. I have a few reasons. First, maybe I don't even have the time to go out as I need to prepare myself for the final exam. Second, I don't have any transportation, therefore, it would be a problem for me to go out. Yes, I did say that I am going to meet my friends when I am back. But I'm not sure about that either. It's the same situation for her as it is for them. I am not being one sided here. However, she didn't think so. She thought that my studies are too important compare to her. She thought that meeting my friends is a must but meeting her isn't. Yup, maybe it is my fault. I shouldn't tell her that I am going back. I saw this coming, but still I don't want to hide from her that I am going back. She also thinks that the purpose of going back it's not because of her but because of something else although she didn't mention it. But the main point is this, I have no purpose of going back. I would actually prefer on staying here. I wouldn't need to rush to the bus station with my hands full of bags up and down. I am going back simply because my dad ask me to. He said since monday is a holiday, why don't you come back and he'll pay for the bus ticket. Well, I was thinking, since he is paying the bus tickets, and going back to hometown meaning I don't have to spend on my meal, then it's a deal. It's never because of anything that I decided to go back.
Because of all these. She thought that it would be wise that she leave me. She thought that she is a pain for me. She thought leaving me would make my life better. I just don't understand why she thinks so much of everything. I just don't get it! She also told me that whatever she did is for me. Well, leaving me isn't one of it. So, it's a bullshit talk. I just don't know what to do now. Maybe I'll just keep silent and see how she is going to deal with it. Or perhaps, she already decided to leave me... Like I said before, she is becoming stronger and stronger as in terms leading the relationship. I wouldn't like that... .. . I want females who needs mens, but not taking mens as something that they can own... I'm sorry, but if she has the will power to leave me, I don't have any to stop her. Mainly, it's because that's what she wants, but not what's for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment