Thursday, July 16, 2009

What a F*** the day was ...

Yesterday could be my worst day in my life ... .. . I was suppose to wake up early and take the bus instead of going to school by bus . But then , I woke up late . So I bath quickly , thinking that I'm gonna make it . I was wrong ... Because you see , I haven't pack my bag and fill my bottle with water . So I had to do it . Rushly , I kept all the things I need today , that's what I thought , but it wasn't like that . I forgot a few things which honestly is kind of important . The first thing I realized that I forgot to bring was my watch . Of course , I mean I forgot to wear my watch . It's important as today I have econs test . However , I decided to go off to school without it or else I'm gonna miss the bus . Only when I reach school , I found that I forgot to bring my calculator . It's very serious as I need it for calculations in the test . So I planned to go back before the test begin . So , it's the last class of the day , it's aa lecture class , computer studies . In this class , usually I write down notes using my colour pen . So , I reached for my pencil case , opened it , and found that they weren't there ! And I recall that I used them the night before yesterday and left them at my table . So , I was left with blue pens only . Without any choice , my notes are in plain blue . At this moment , I feel that I have went through a very bad already , not knowing what's ahead of me . So , I went home . But before doing so , I went to a furniture shop to get myself a relax chair . My friend helped me to transport it back to my house . I dropped the chair home , pick up my calculator and get my watch . Then , we head back to school . When we got back to school , we still have around one and a half hour before the test begin . I didn't study , because I did it already . So , I went around chatting with my friends . Half an hour before the test starts , we went to the venue where the test was held . Again , I chat with my friends there . Finally , the test starts . It's my first test on Econs , so I had no idea how the question was going to be . Anyway , in the test , I was like sweating , cursing in my heart . At first , I don't know how to answer , wondering , what is the question asking exactly . Luckily , I firgured it out . So , start writting I did . I kept making corrections to my answer , making the whole answer sheet liquid-paper-ed . Time was running out and I wasn't done yet . To me , the paper was hard compared to science and maths . I never thought so . Although I know how to answer most of the questions , I still have to say that I did relatively bad . I left a few question undone . Feeling beaten , I went home ... to assemble my chair . So I took out everything out first . Without reading the instruction , I started . To tell you all , that was stupid and idiotic . I started with the supporting wood first , screwing them into place . Next was the supporting frame for the cushion . I looked at it , with strings between it , and I thought this must be holding it not to let it open and I thought I need to cut it to seperate them . I did . Then I looked at the instructions ... .. . Damn , that string was part of the structure . I tried to repair it then . It was a painful process . I need to pulled the string tightly and stapled them one by one . It took me like an hour to finish it . So I put the cover on . Sat down and SNAP ! One of them snapped ... Feeling frustrated , I took it out again . While taking it out , I had problem with it . It wouldn't come out . To solve that , I applied more force on my pulling . It's out ! I fixed the problem . Done , I put it back in the cover . This time , I found the zip is spoiled . I went crazy . Cursing in my room . It couldn't be worse anymore . A new product can be broken almost beyond repair within a few hours . So I decided to buy a new one the next day ... .. .

No comments:

Post a Comment