Sunday, July 12, 2009

Same without difference

Same is how the condition is between she and I . I thought it would be a little better today . Although I asked her to wake me up when she wakes up , which in my opinion should be early , and it was , and she did wake me up . But then , just one call , and the she didn't check on me if I fall asleep or I already awoke . In fact , I fall asleep again , only to wake up to find that I had missed half of the day . It was half past one in the afternoon already . Usually , I would be very pissed off that she didn't check on me . And then , to think again , it's my fault that I can't wake up . I don't care so much . So , after getting up from bed , I did the laundry first only then I take my bath and brush my teeth . Then , I went out to buy my lunch and a bottle of coke . Eat it as fast as I could , and then start my work . The work that i was referring is preparing notes . In this case , Economics and Chemistry notes . It took me like 4 hours to get everything done . So , I took a small break before doing another round of laundry . It was tiring . Alright , after done with my laundry , it's back to my work . And for this time , it's my Physics experiment report . I did it halfway only , and the I felt extremely lazy ... I missed her somehow , thinking that last night was probably my mistake . I wanted to chat with her , but she was at work at the moment , being not able to reply me , so I didn't . I went to my laptop to do some surfing , read some news and download some documentory . At 15 minutes to eight , I felt hungry . I want to save , so I cooked a bowl of instant noodle as my dinner . After finishing my simple dinner , I went on to study my Econs as next Wednesday is my paper for that subject . It doesn't take long for me to complete . So the next thing is ironing . At the end of the day , I recieved her call . Her voice was lovely and soft . On the phone , she said she was just being dismissed from work and waiting for her sister to fecth her . She asked me whether I could wait for her to online or not . I answered , certainly . So , in the meantime while waiting for her to get home and bath and then only online . I went to take a bath myself . Finally , she swicthed on her MSN . We chat a little bit and then she said she want to call me through MSN . I said no problem . Upon accepting her call , she kept nagging about her clothes and her phone . Well , after getting home , she washed her clothes and somehow her sister mixed her clothes with hers' . Her clothes is white and her sister clothes isn't entirely white . So , disaster happened . And then because of that , again , somehow , her phone fell into water . So , she nagged everything to me . At first , it's alright and I kept my calm . Saying we can't do anything about it . Crying over a spilled milk is not going to change anything . I told her to get a new phone , but she ignored me , and kept nagging . I lost my temper . I felt that , she doesn't treasure the time I was spending with her . Actually I can go and study instead of chatting with her . But I want to chat with her , ask her how was her days and what did she take for her meals and so on . But she just keep nagging about the same thing over and over again . And when I pointed out that it's her own careless mistake , she just , get mad , I think . So , there she goes agian , challeging me . Being weak , I leave the conversation . Overall , I thought things could be better . But from what her tone tells me , she doesn't respect me at all . I'm disappointed ... .. .

No comments:

Post a Comment