Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Life is so much different here ...

Today , class ended early at 10 . It's because that the class have been canceled due to the subjects for the class is going to have a test tomorrow . Alright , so it's early and I still don't wanna go home yet . So , I went to OldTown to have my breakfast . While waiting for my meal to arrive , I took out my notes and start studying . It's not a last minute study , I did prepare for it already , but it's just another revision . Sitting there alone , I concentrate on my notes , scanning words on it and understanding the concept . And then , I started thinking ... I'm miles away from home . Everything is on my own , and I'm here now studying . I'm really glad that I turned out this way instead of playing games all the time . I also know how to take care of myself and plan on my budget . It's really like an independent life . In fact , it is , except where the money is from . But , I'm working on that matter . I want to be fully sufficient , not relying anymore . I imagined myself holding my notes from a third person angle . If I know who he is and where he is from and how hard he is working in pursuing his dream . I would like admire him a lot , so much that he would be my idol . I never thought that I would look on myself in that way . The feeling is very fascinating . I never feel something like that . It's also pushing me to do better in every aspect but not just in my studies . So , I had my breakfast and then continue my studies . I settle the bill and then went to buy some daily needs at Cold Storage . I went home , it's just after 12 . Feeling a bit tired , I went for a light nap after a small chat with her . It's a 15 minutes nap . But as a matter of fact , it's not actually a nap . It's just me closing my eyes and listening to music at the same time . It's actually my time of relaxing . It went by so quickly indeed . Immeadiately , I took my dirty clothes and start my laundry . Then i take my bath . After that I went out to buy my lunch . Hungry I was , I bought a large portion of rice . I had it on my table while watching Fifth Gear that i downloaded . Upon finishing my lunch , I closed the video instead of finishing it . I went to my studies now . It's on computer studies , and the Physics . Some time later ... I stopped and planned to break . So , what I did was , cleaning up my room . First , I swept the floor . Then I mop the floor . After that , I cleaned the fan , it was clotted with dust . Again , I mop the floor . And then again , I swept the floor . Done and I went to do my laundry again . I had a lot of clothes left from last week , it was a busy week . Bath afterwards and I went out to Cold Storage again . Actually , I want to buy a chair which I can sit down and relax once in a while . So went to the furniture showroom I did and only to find that they do not include delivery of that particular chair I'm interested in . What a waste . So , I think I'll ask one of my friend to assist me tomorrow . Later on , to the Cold Storage . I want to buy hangers for my clothes as I find that I don;'t have enough of it . So I bought 12 of them . And then I saw a counter selling plants when I'm walking towards the cashier . I asked for the lady on which one is suitable for indoor planting and which is not hard to be taken care off . She suggested one and I grabed it . I think having a plant would make my room feel more comfy and natural , so why not ? So I spent a lot indeed today . My dinner was then just instant noodle . After all , I wasn't so hungry . While eating I watched South Park that I have downloaded . It became a habit for me to watch video when I'm eating at home . Maybe it's because I'm simply do not have the time beside that . I washed my bowl and chopsticks and tidy up my room again . And then , back to my studies . And I am here now , typing this . But then , I'm not going to bed yet after this . First thing to do after this is to iron my clothes . Have a bath afterwards . Then only go to bed . Alright , have to get going now . ^^ what a day for me ~

No comments:

Post a Comment