Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happening

Things happen every day. Almost a week before, the results of the final examination is out. At first glance of my results, I was really really happy and satisfied about it. However, when I look at it again and again. I ask myself why didn’t I do better although my results is better than most others. I was kind of disappointed that I didn’t get better results.

Things were much different for my elder brother. His results was out a few days back. It is his re-sit examination. He took the paper again because he failed it on the first attempt. Still, in this exam, he shows no improvement and still failed the subjects that he re-took. Dad and grandma was upset because of the outcome of his results. As for himself, it was just short-term. I don’t know how he manage it, but he make the thing looked uncomplicated and he didn’t care much about it. He treated it light and unimportant. The next day, he was as good as new, like nothing ever happen. For this aspect, I can say that it is both a good and bad thing. I wish I can feel like him when the time is bad for me. But I just couldn’t... And education is so so so important to me, so important that no one could understand how important it is to me.

As for my relationship, things are neither bad nor good. There are good times and there are bad times. Everyone of us enjoy good time more than bad times. Good times are like I brought her to see my parents. Bad times are like today... I love her, no matter what. Unfortunately for today, she talked a little bit too much that is getting my nerve. To be perfectly honest, it is very difficult to look into her face and tell her that she is very annoying. But I did it anyway, it just slipped out of my lips accidentally. Maybe my temper is at its point of no return.

In some moments, I just wanted peace and calm. Not too much talk but not too little as well. Why am I like this? It begun with my previous girlfriend. Before this, I was very talkative to my girlfriend and want to spent every second of my time with her. She was the other way round, the opposite of what I want. She wanted some time of herself and being leave alone sometimes. So, after she and I broke up, I changed. In my mind, women like mature guys who doesn’t talk much and spend his time separately after the date. Current girlfriend isn’t like so. If you get it, you get it... If you don’t never mind. In short, she is just like me before. In this situation, I just have no idea of what to do and how to do. So, what I would do is just leave it and just pretend nothing happen and look forward to the next day. It is because sometimes I feel that I couldn’t handle her in a manner way. Me myself is pretty sad now because there is only a few days left before I’ll head back to PJ and still here we are in a cold war. Does this means that she doesn’t appreciate the time left between us before we can meet again in the next 4 months. Anyway... .. .

Back to my study, in my second semester, I hope myself to be more hard working. Spend less time on shows and movies and more of my time on report, assignment, revision and practice. In other words, I’ll try to do better than I did in my first semester and perhaps score better.

No comments:

Post a Comment