Saturday, September 19, 2009

One week's EXAM !!!

It’s 1852 hour now, Saturday... It’s raining on and off here in Kuala Lumpur. I’m now at waiting to board my bus back to Penang at Kuala Lumpur station. It’s still early, so I think I’ll write something while waiting. I have been off for quite some time ass lately I was busy for my examination. But it’s over now, the test is over. Well, to be accurate, it just over. My last test was Math, which I was not doing well on it. But I did not give up on it. Last night, I was so tired after sitting for my Computer Studies paper. The paper went well, I know how to answer pretty much all of the question. Some of them are from past year question which I did went through the previous night. But then, still, there are a few question that I don’t know how to answer. Nevertheless, I tried to answer it in a reasonable answer hoping that it would gain me some marks better than nothing.

As for today’s paper, I honestly thought it would be a disaster for me. However, I think my hard work pay off which I started since weeks before the examination started. Same like the Computer Studies, I know how to answer most of the question. But still, nothing is perfect, so I had a few question in which I am not sure about my solution. However, it would still guarantee me an A for math, which is more than I could hope for based on my performance. I am quite delighted to say this. Because math is my worst nightmare. It’s the subject that would drag me down on my CGPA. I am aiming for 4.0, but 3.9 would also be fine for me. And in order to get 4.0, I need to get A for all my subjects. And to achieve 3.9, I would need to get at least 4 A’s and maximum of 2 A-‘s ... .. . Ok now, the rest of the subject.

The first paper of the examination was Physics in last Saturday. In this paper, I was very very confidence indeed. It’s very I can perform very well. But then the paper was harder than I thought it would be. Was shocked shockingly !!! Luckily I perform well in my coursework thus I can afford to lose more marks in this final exam. Although it doesn’t went well on the first subject. I still manage complete it one piece. Should be an A, hope so, if the other question has no careless mistake on it.

No paper on Sunday, so I was busy preparing for the next paper. Monday was English test and Tuesday was Chemistry test. I didn’t thought that there is anything I could revise on my English. Therefore, I concentrated my revision on my chemistry. So, on Monday, the English test went ok, it’s neither easy nor hard and I completed it in just an hour. I used another half an hour to check on it and then I left the exam hall. So, when I left the hall, what I did was to revise on my Principles of Economics which is on Wednesday instead of Chemistry which is on the next day. I had a lot of confidence in my Chemistry more than in my Physics.

On the next day, the Chemistry, well, I can only say one thing, which is, I am so happy for it. Only a minor question that I don’t know how to do. Ok, nothing much for this, so let’s move to Wednesday. Okay, Principle of Economics. Well, I can’t say that I am very good at this because I am still new to it. However, I did work hard on this subject lately and I score 4.8 out of 5 marks in my quiz, highest in my group, which based on my friend’s calculation is one incorrect out of 30 questions. This gave me a bit of confidence. The examination itself wasn’t very hard and they have questions which are something similar to past year question. It’s EASY !!!!

Something pretty funny happened today during exam. I went into the wrong  room ! So 15 minutes through the exam, I had to change room. ^^  THAT’S ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment